- To fully secure your slot, an advance booking must be made.
- All participants must read and sign a waiver before they will be allowed to take part in any activities / lessons.
- Payment are due in full and must be paid in advance at the time of booking via online bank transfer, payment link, or cash before any services commence.
There are no refunds for surf lessons or any services by Amphibious Surf School.
There are no partial refunds for any services reserved and unused by the client and/or his/her child/children, regardless of early or late arrival or dismissal.
No rescheduling, or refund is provided due to late arrivals, no-shows and last minute cancellation without 12 hour prior notice.
Lesson schedule are occasionally subject to change depending upon tides and sea conditions, any changes
will be notified in advance via email, phone or text message.
- Should the Amphibious Surf School have to cancel a lesson, due to adverse weather, beach closure or flat water conditions, we will offer you alternative dates for your lesson, yet no refunds will be offered.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail your lesson due to circumstances amounting to Force Majeure – these include but are not limited to war, riots, government action, terrorism, fire, weather conditions, strike action, and all similar events outside the Company’s control which prevent or affect the Company’s contractual obligation. Where such circumstances occur the Company will not be liable to offer refunds or compensation.
5. TERMINATION OF BOOKING
We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to terminate without further notice, the booking arrangements of any customer who refuses to comply with the instructions or orders of the Company staff or other responsible person.
The activity of surfing carries with it a degree of risk both to people and property, even when enjoyed under professional supervision. Surfing is a physically demanding activity that requires participants to have a reasonable level of fitness and swimming ability.
All participants suffering any physical or medical conditions, illnesses or allergies, including any prescribed medications, should make us aware of any such conditions or requirements at the time of booking.
Participants must agree to abide to all instructions and decisions made by Amphibious Surf School and its instructors, to ensure the safety and comfort of all participants and others
- What are the requirements to participate in Surf lessons?
- All participants must be able to swim comfortably in 6 feet of water.
- Any previous major surgeries, injuries, illnesses, health or mental disabilities must be disclosed at the time of booking
- What should I bring for my lesson?
- All guests will have to provide their own towels, swimwears/rash guards and sunscreen.
- All other equipments, including surfboards and leashes will be provided.
- Do I need to book in advance?
- Booking in advance is essential.
- Contact us
- What happen’s if the weather changes during the date of the booked lesson?
- We use weather and surf forecasts to estimate what conditions will be like on the day of your lesson. If we feel that there really is not enough surf on that particular day for a quality lesson, we will endeavour to offer another or suggest a different date that is convenient for you.
- What do I need to bring in my swimming class?
- Bring your own swimwear, towel, goggles and swim cap.
- What days of the week are lessons available?
- We schedule the lessons around your calendar to meet your needs and help you reach your swimming goals.
- At what age do you start your swimming lesson?
- Ages from 3 years and up (adult).
- What are the locations for the swimming lessons?
- Our swimming instructors will come to you – your private home pool, community facility, country club pool, or open water at the beach.
- Clarion School Dubai, Al Asayel St. and 13D St., Al Quoz, Dubai UAE
- Newlands School, Al Warqa 1
Children must be dropped off by a parent or guardian at the poolside pick up/drop off area or designated activity area. Please ensure you are back to collect your child at the end of their lesson.